Junior Design Coordinator
PortLiving, part of Port Capital Group which was established in 2003, strives to create working and living environments that are sustainable, practical, and serve to strengthen the city’s identity through good design and thoughtful intent. PortLiving focuses on developing urban mixed‐use, multifamily projects, urban commercial projects, and invests in a growing income producing asset base.
We are a company that puts an emphasis on sustainability, innovation, and quality, and are relentlessly committed to achieving our corporate goals within a positive company culture. We value each and every business and personal relationship we have and are committed to nurturing these relationships to the benefit of all. We value people that understand and live our core values and bring a creative and fun attitude to the workplace.
Overview of the Position:
We are looking for a creative individual to join our team as a full-time Junior Design Coordinator. The Junior Design Coordinator will be exposed to the full spectrum of the project life cycle and corporate initiatives. In this role, you will be reporting to and assisting the Marketing Manager and working alongside key members of the Marketing Team. The responsibilities of the Junior Design Coordinator include:
– Support and collaborate with the marketing team on the development of project and corporate branding
– Prepare graphic elements to build effective content for a variety of uses and platforms such as email template design, promotional content on social media, digital ads, corporate marketing material, print materials, among others
– Support the marketing team with design of various corporate marketing material
– Create custom marketing materials for the asset management division
– Assist with printing and production of marketing materials
– Maintain current websites and assist with creative development of project websites.
– Assist the Marketing Manager on other special projects and initiatives
Qualifications and Knowledge:
– 0-2 years of experience working in design, real estate or marketing
– Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent industry experience
– Strong understanding of Adobe programs including Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator.
– Experience with digital and print design
– Excellent communicator and creative thinker
– Exceptional time management and organizational skills to work on multiple projects and timelines
– The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
– Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
– A strong attention to detail
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Junior Design Coordinator” in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for follow-up will be contacted.